Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Summer Idea Book Debut Party Drop In

On Saturday May 2nd (National Scrapbooking Day) I am hosting a Summer Idea Book Debut Party to celebrate the release of the new Idea book. We will be at the Collicut Center in Red Deer from 10am - 4pm doing several different projects taught by 3 different consultants.

In Honour of National Scrapbooking Day I have decided to make a Drop in available for those who can't make it for the whole day. For $6 you will get your new Idea Book as well a as a simple project to make on the spot.

If you would like to come by or would like more info just leave me a message and I will answer what I can. You don't have to RSVP for the drop in but it is only available until the supplies are gone, so if you want to get in on this let me know so I can make sure to save you supplies.

I can't wait to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment